HS2 Phase 2a Guide for Farmers and Growers
Provides information for farmers and growers affected by High Speed Two (HS2) construction.
HS2 Ltd recognises that good communication will assist all parties during the design and construction of Phase 2a.
HS2 Ltd will therefore seek regular engagement with all farmers, landowners and rural business owners on the route. We want to meet with you to discuss:
- information about the Phase 2a programme and the proposed detailed design;
- consideration of the impact on the holding and whether any of the farmer’s existing or future proposals can be allowed for in the programme of works;
- relocation or re-provision of farm buildings and other facilities affected by HS2 (may be subject to planning);
- detailed proposals for temporary and permanent accommodation works;
- land restoration and aftercare; and
- the impact on additional activities, such as fishing and sporting rights, and how best to protect them.
- 30 August 2017
- 4 July 2019