Go to content

View document history


Alternative Dispute Resolution

Unfortunately, in some cases it is required for a case to progress through the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) when it is not possible to reach agreement by direct negotiation.

If you have successfully served a Blight Notice on HS2 Ltd and are currently considering referring your case to the Upper Lands Tribunal (Lands Chamber) please refer to the following guidance note.

Document history

15 May 2020
15 May 2020