A38 temporary overnight closures near Streethay
Work item: HS2-MW-BBV-Ph1-Ar-No-N1-Prog-works-20-13/09/2021
Work Item Summary
- Project Phase
- Phase 1
- Lichfield, Streethay
- BBV JV
- Type of works
- Survey, Traffic management
- Estimated Start Date
- Estimated End Date
Work item details
We will be undertaking preparatory works on the A38, in advance of the construction of the HS2 line which will pass under the A38.
The works will include:
• A range of surveys to assess the highway / area.
• Installation of a 40mph zone and speed monitoring cameras.
• Installation of a temporary vehicle restraint system to protect staff in our working area.
• Replacement road markings.
To complete this work safely, lane one on the A38 southbound and the slip off will temporary closed over night at Streethay between Monday 11 October and Friday 22 October 2021.
We will also need to close the A38 northbound, lanes 1 and 2, and the northbound slip road at Streethay between Monday 11 October – Thursday 14 October.
Download information relating to these works
We'd like your feedback
Please help us improve how we keep you informed about how we're delivering the railway by giving us feedback on your experience.