Central reservation removal on Hampstead Road
Work item: HS2-EW-SCS-Ph1-Ca-S1-Traf-47-17/05/2021
Work Item Summary
- Project Phase
- Phase 1
- SCS JV
- Type of works
- Traffic management, Worksite / compound set-up
- Estimated Start Date
- Estimated End Date
Work item details
We are pleased to say, following community feedback, we now have agreement with Transport for London to create a right turn out of our Hampstead Road worksite gate. The right turn means lorries can avoid using Harrington Square as a turning loop to head south to Euston Road. To create this right turn, we will remove the central reservation Hampstead Road in three phases.
Removal of Hampstead Road central reserve – 2 July to 30 August
- Works will be carried out in 3 phases involving lane closures and bus stop suspensions
- For safety, we will install traffic management during overnight shifts on 2 and 31 July
- We will also repaint the road markings and white lines during overnight shifts on the 16, 17 & 18 August
Please see latest notification below.
Download information relating to these works
- Central reservation removal on Hampstead Road -phase1,2,3
- Central reservation removal on Hampstead Road - phase 1
We'd like your feedback
Please help us improve how we keep you informed about how we're delivering the railway by giving us feedback on your experience.