Works in Euston Approaches – map, presentation, fact sheets and Q&As
Work item: Key HS2inCamden documents
Work Item Summary
- Project Phase
- Phase 1
- Camden, Hampstead Road, Harrington Square, Harrington Street, Mornington Crescent, Mornington Terrace, Park Village East, Parkway, Prince Albert Road, Regent's Park Estate, Stanhope Street
- SCS JV
- Type of works
- Estimated Start Date
- Estimated End Date
Work item details
Euston Approaches works information.
Please see below the links to the following information related to works in the Euston Approaches area:
- SCS Euston Approaches Newsletter – September 2021.
- Map of various work sites in the Euston Approaches.
- Presentation of works in the Euston Approaches
- Tunneling and excavations frequently asked questions.
- Piling works noise and vibration fact sheet.
- Noise and vibration fact sheet.
- Use of generators frequently asked questions.
For information about large load deliveries to our worksites, please follow this link.
Download information relating to these works
- SCS Euston Approaches Newsletter - September 2021
- Euston Approaches - Construction Update, September 2021
- Coordination map of various works sites, 15/10/21
- Road works update presentation , 15/10/21
- Tunneling and excavations frequently asked questions, June 2021
- Piling works noise and vibration fact sheet, May 2021
- Use of generators frequently asked questions, October 2021
We'd like your feedback
Please help us improve how we keep you informed about how we're delivering the railway by giving us feedback on your experience.